Adapted to the specific task of monitoring and controlling the exact position of a tool moving freely in space, the QualityAssist makes a significant contribution to 100% manufacturing quality assurance that is not possible by any other means with such a high degree of flexibility. No matter what the tool looks like – whether it’s a screwdriver, a glue or grease dispenser, a welding gun, a punching tool or torque wrench – errors due to incorrect positioning, incorrect sequence of steps, too short or too long a dwell time at one position: all these errors can be reliably prevented using the Sarissa QualityAssist assistance system with its unique tool module.
Suitable for any Tool
The ultrasonic transmitter can be mounted on almost any tool of any manufacturer. Numerous mechanical and software interfaces facilitate integration into existing systems.
The transmitters are already integrated into various tools or can be easily used with tools from various manufacturers, e.g.: Apex | ASI DATAMYTE | Atlas Copco | Bosch-Rexroth | Cleco | CSP | Deprag | Desoutter | GESIPA | GWK | Ingersoll-Rand | Stanley.
Simply install the receiver unit, teach in the positions and work steps - done! With the help of the intuitive QualityAssist software, creating new recipes is quick and easy.
Smart Wireless Triplet
The wireless version of the tool transmitter reduces the installation work and enables comfortable, independent operation.
- Suitable for a wide variety of tools
- Regardless of the tool manufacturer
- Millimeter accurate position detection of the tool tip as it moves in space
- Smart design (weight 34 grams)
- Compact quick-release holder suitable for nearly any tool
- Running time of up to 12 hours
- Easy charging via USB-C cable (2 hours)
- Mounting clip for easy attachment to the tool