- Cost reduction
- Active worker guidance with real-time HMI work instructions
- Avoidance of random errors
- 100% quality assurance during the value creation process
- Reduction of liability risks
- Poka-Yoke – error avoidance – in its purest form
The Ultrasonic-based QualityAssist Assistance System can accurately and reliably detect the position of objects moving freely in space. In millisecond intervals noiseless and physiologically harmless signals are emitted to track movements with millimeter precision. Adjacent work stations can be operated without any interference.
EasyWorkflow – Mobile and Desktop Application
- Intuitive, modern user interface and user guidance with various wizards
- Easy teach-in and clear visualization of positions and support of complex workflows
- User management with Wizard assistant functions
- Parameterization instead of programming
- Extensive software functions such as jumps, branching and timer
- Test functions for the transmitters as well as for the digital I/Os
- Visual work instructions can be supported via voice output
- Connection to CAQ and ERP systems possible
Wireless wrist transmitter with only 50 g of weight. Up to 14 hours of use thanks to rechargeable lithium-ion battery. For two-handed operations, QualityAssist can identify and separately track the right and left hand. Inductive charging and the absence of mechanical actuators ensure the necessary robustness.
Sarissa assistance systems fit perfectly into a networked production environment. In terms of Industry 4.0, the PositionBox and the QualityAssist provide exact, quality-relevant location information. Via TCP / IP connection and a real-time data protocol, the LPS communicates with higher-level controllers, whether PC or PLC. With powerful commands, the LPS can be remotely controlled. Work instructions can thus be put together in real-time from existing basic information generated by the production control of the user.
The result: a highly flexible control of the production of products according to customer requirements, true Batch Size One production. Human errors of neglect, omission, and confusion are no longer possible. In order to connect tools, the LPS has four open-protocol interfaces. Modbus-TCP to digital inputs and outputs completes the communication possibilities. For remote assistance or maintenance, the second network interface can be used with TeamViewer®.